SICE Annual Conference Awards
To recognize excellent presenters who submit high quality papers and present them at the SICE Annual Conference.
Winner of each category: Certificate and trophy
- SICE Annual Conference International Award (no restriction on age, Sub Category: Basic technology/Application)
- SICE Annual Conference Young Author’s Award (under 35 years of age)
- SICE Annual Conference Poster Presentation Award (no restriction on age)
SICE Annual Conference International Award (IA)
All of the regular papers are evaluated as a candidate of IA without explicit application, while the position papers are excluded.
The presenter of each regular paper should be identified on its final submission, otherwise it is excluded from the candidates of IA.
SICE Annual Conference Young Author’s Award (YAA)
Any eligible author of both of the regular and position papers can apply for YAA.
An applicant should apply for the award at the final paper submission via Papercept (deadline: July 4, 2020).
Please click “Submit a contribution to SICE 2019” in aforementioned URL.
It should be noted that any regular paper applied to YAA is excluded from the candidates of IA.
SICE Annual Conference Poster Presentation Award (PA)
Both of the regular and position papers presented at the poster sessions are evaluated as a candidate of PA without explicit application.
Basis of Judgment
- Quality of the paper (originality, impact) and presentation technique.
- The Award Selection Committee will select no more than 6 finalists for International Award, no more than 5 finalists for Young Author’s Award, and no more than 10 finalists for Poster Presentation Award, based on the final manuscripts. Those finalists will be notified before the conference.
- Two IA winners, one YAA winner and one PA winner will be selected during the conference based on the presentations as well as the quality of the papers.
The winners will be awarded at the closing ceremony, and the prize consists of a certificate and a trophy.
All other finalists receive certifications.
SICE Awards Committee