- Full Society member and student member rates are applied to members of the following societies:
SICE, SICE supporting members, IEEE, ICROS, ISA, CAA, JEMIMA, CIS, ECTI, and ACA.
- Advance registration is required by August 1, 2020 in order to upload the final material of accepted contributions.
- Full registrants may upload up to one final paper. Student registrants are allowed to upload one final paper. Extra papers may be uploaded upon payment of Extra Paper Charge of 15,000 JPY for each additional paper.
- Society Member/Non-Member who does not upload the paper pays the same rates as the following table.
- All registered participants will receive one set of the conference proceedings on a USB flash drive.
- All rates inclusive of 10% consumption tax.
(By Aug. 1, 2020)
(After Aug. 2, 2020)
|Full Society Member
Extra Page and Paper Charge
|Extra Page Charge
||10,000 JPY per page
|Extra Paper Charge
Tutorial and Workshops Registration Fee
The participation in a workshop or tutorial requires pre-registration according to the following registration fees depending on whether the registrant is a participant of SICE 2020 Conference.
||Participants of SICE 2020 Conference
||Non-participants of SICE 2020 Conference
|Full day registration fees
|Half day registration fees
In case of cancellation on or before August 1, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fee (10,000 JPY). Please note all refunds will be made after the conference. Note that, after August 2, your registration fee will NOT be refunded. In any case, if your registration is used to upload your contribution (paper/video) for SICE2020, your registration fee cannot be refunded.
Disclaimer: The organizers of SICE2020 wish to obtain your prior understanding that we will not be held liable for any damages incurred by participants (such as participating fees, transportation expenses, lodging expenses) as a result of a partial revision or cancellation of all or any of the content of the meeting that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as act of providence, outbreak of an infectious disease, or suspension of services by the venue and transportation networks.
- All cancellations must be processed online.
- In case of cancellation, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fees.
|On or before Aug. 1, 2020 (JST)
|After Aug. 2, 2020 (JST)
||100% of the registration fee (No refund)